Vigil Of Renarion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Role-Play Guild ~ Argent Dawn EU

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheet Explanation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penelope Du Puchon
Councillor

Sheet Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Sheet Explanation.   Sheet Explanation. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am

Quote :
Sheet:
Name: Examplius Templaticus
Race + Class (Level): Race Class (Level)
System Level: 1

{ HEALTH: 0 } - { POWER: 0 }

< Combat: 0 > - [[ Avoidance: 0 ]] – (( Healing: 0 ))

- Wepon Name #1 [Weapon Style]: X Damage, Y Crit

- Weapon Name #2 [Weapon Style]: X Damage, Y Crit

- Armour Name (Armour Type): Effect

- Ability Name (Cost): Ability Effect.

- Skill Name: +0

First off is the basic info, it's pretty simple. Put in your -full- IC name. IC Race, IC Class and OOC level and then your Sheet Level. Pretty simple.

Next comes the tricky part. You get 15 Statistics Points to distribute in the beginning. or Stat Points. Your Health and Power will start at base 20. Your Combat, Avoidance and Healing rolls, start at base 30. Your Roll stats: Combat, Avoidance and Healing, may not go higher then 36.
Your Health and Power may not go higher then 40.
Healing roll is only for classes that can heal. Priests, Paladins, Druids, Shamans and in rare cases, Death Knight's and Shadow-Priests to those who are damaged by the Light.
You may distribute these 15 points however you see fit.

Now for Weapons. You have a primary weapon and a secondary weapon. Here is a list of the damages they do from low to high:
Unarmed, Fist Weapons, Staff : 2 HP dmg normal, 4 crit.
1h Weapons, Daggers, Base Magic : 4 HP dmg normal, 6 crit.
Crossbows, Bows : 5 HP dmg normal, 7 crit. ( this also applies to Fury warriors equipped with a 2h and Shield.)
Dual-Wield : 6 HP dmg, no crit.
Guns, 2h weapons : 6 HP dmg normal, 8 crit.

As previously stated, you mya have a primary weapon(s) and a secondary one.

Armours. Here is a list of Armours and the effects they have.
Shield : -1 dmg taken. (Is to be put by Weaponry.)
Cloth Armour : +2 Power.
Leather/Mail Armour : +1 Health, +1 Power.
Plate Armour : +2 health.

Abilities are tough. They are special moves you spend Power on to use in combat. There are several rules for Abilities.
Rule 1. Targeted Abilities must cost double the dmg they do. Example: deal 4 dmg, cost 8 Power. 6 dmg? 12 power.
Rule 2. AoE Abilities must follow the formula Dmg x Targets = cost.
Example: Thunder Stomp deals 2 HP dmg to 5 enemies.
2 x 5 = 10 Power.
Rule 3. Abilities must be approved by -all- officers before use. Neglecting this rule will result in a warning.
Rule 4. Abilities are a means to counter a bad roll. Meaning you can only use an ability -after- you roll. If you rolled and you emoted your failure or success, you may not use the ability until the next roll.

You will get a total of 5 Abilities. The first one is given at level one. The other 4 will be given at Levels 4,6,8 and 10. After level 10, you will get 1 stat point each level until your stats are maxed out. After that, you will gain Skill Points. What skills are gonna be available is currently under discussion. There is no Max level of your sheet. But after your stat points are maxed and your abilities unlocked, all you will get are skill points.

Last edited by PenelopeduPuchon on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sheet Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheet Explanation.   Sheet Explanation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:04 am

Thank you for this sheet Pen I'm sure others have found it just as useful as myself! I have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind helping me out!
- How is XP earned? Is it by attenting events?
- Can non healing classes have a healing ability?
Thank you very much! And there's no rush to get back in touch
Back to top Go down
Penelope Du Puchon
Councillor

Sheet Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheet Explanation.   Sheet Explanation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:20 am

XP is earned by attending combat events. The higher your level, more events you have to attend. For example. We are all currently level 1. To go to level 2, we must attend 1 combat event. to go from 2 to 3, we have to attend 2, to go from 3 to 4, we have to attend 3, and so forth.

Non-healing classes MAY have a healing ability but only if they have:
1. basic knowledge of First Aid.
2. Have potions or herbs on them.
3. or if the healing ability is a self-heal.
Back to top Go down

Sheet Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheet Explanation.   Sheet Explanation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:28 am

PenelopeduPuchon wrote:
XP is earned by attending combat events. The higher your level, more events you have to attend. For example. We are all currently level 1. To go to level 2, we must attend 1 combat event. to go from 2 to 3, we have to attend 2, to go from 3 to 4, we have to attend 3, and so forth.

Non-healing classes MAY have a healing ability but only if they have:
1. basic knowledge of First Aid.
2. Have potions or herbs on them.
3. or if the healing ability is a self-heal.

Answered all my questions, fab! Thanks Pen! ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheet Explanation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheet Explanation.   Sheet Explanation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheet Explanation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vigil Of Renarion :: Vigil Information :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: