HomeHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Campaign Boss, Honorable Combat Rules.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Silversmith
Councillor

PostSubject: Campaign Boss, Honorable Combat Rules.   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Good morning, afternoon or evening, depending on when you read this.

During Campaigns, the Vigil members can, if choose to, challenge a Campaign Boss to honorable combat.
Campaign Bosses are NPC's that appear frequently throughout a Campaign, deal large dmg and have a ton of HP.
However, during Honorable combat, the bosses are somewhat adapted to the challenger. I will now explain the rules that affect the boss and the challengers.

How to Challenge.

You're standing before the Campaign boss, and you think to yourself. I must do this alone. Rather I get hurt then my siblings-in-arms. If this thought crosses your head IC, you walk up to the Campaign boss and challenge him to Honorable Combat in /s or /raid, depending on preference of the host.
The Event Host (Or Dungeon Master {DM} ) will then do a normal /roll 100. If the roll is 50+, the Boss accepts, lower and he declines.

Boss Rules.

1. The HP is lowered until it is the double of the challenger. Challengers has 20 HP? Then the boss has 40. Challenger has 30 HP? Then the boss has 60.
2. Boss Damage is halved. Did he do 6 dmg before? he will do 3 now.
3. The Boss cannot use special attacks.

Challenger Rules.

1. Abilities cannot be used.
2. You will receive no healing or assistance.
3. You must accept Character Death.

Results of Honorable Combat.

You might ask yourself, what if I bring the Boss' HP down to 0, or he mine, what happens then?
Rather simple. If you bring down the HP of the Boss to 0, then the Boss dies. You may think of an epic, powerful way to destroy him. Destroying a Campaign Boss in Honorable Combat, will earn you double XP that event.

BUT

If the Boss brings down your HP to 0, your character dies. You will not be able to be revived, nobody will be able to take this death for you. Your character -will- die. So think very carefully before considering this option.

Campaign Boss, Honorable Combat Rules.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1